Who I am.
Hi! I am Ms. Jessica Bryant! I went to Winston-Salem State (Go RAMS!!!) and have been teaching for 18 year! I have 2 Master Degrees in Education. I love teaching and coming up with ways to make a fun and safe learning environment.
My Classroom Expectations.
1. Entering: Get out your notebook and begin your warm up.
2. Materials: Bring all materials to class everyday.
3. Participation: When someone is talking-ears open, mouths closed, eyes up.
4. Movement: Ask yourself: is my movement work related? If not, get back to work.
5. Transitions: If you finish early make sure it is your best work and then read a book until others finish.
6. Exiting: Clean up your area and wait in your seat until I dismiss the class.